Where can I sign up for utilities?

The City of Centennial does not provide water, sewer, electricity, gas, cable, internet or telephone service. Visit the Trash & Utilities page for more information.

Where can I learn more about recycling?

The City encourages recycling and has a section on our site entitled Clean and Green. Take a look and see the many ways that you can recycle.

Where are the parks?

The City has many beautiful areas to enjoy including the new Centennial Center Park. Learn more about the City's Parks and Open Space.

Where can I find emergency disaster information?

For emergency disaster information, please contact the Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office.

Learn more about Emergency Preparedness

Where can I find local school information?

The City of Centennial is home to some of the most highly ranked a school districts in the state. The Cherry Creek School District and Littleton Public School Schools are nationally recognized for their award-winning academic excellence. 

Do I have to license my pets?

According to Centennial Municipal Code, residents of Centennial are required to purchase a dog license for each dog six months of age or older. Owners are also required to keep current contact information on file with Centennial Animal Services.

For more information, please visit the Animal Licensing page.

Quick Contact Info:

City of Centennial
13133 East Arapahoe Road
Centennial, CO  80112

(303) 325-8000 - 24-Hour Citizen Response Center
(720) 488-0933 - Fax Number



ADA Notice

Contact Us

City of Centennial
Powered by Real Time Solutions - Website Design & Document Management